Sunday, November 20, 2011

Taking this blog and ...going another way

Thanks Dragonfly for being my 1st follower. She has a lovely blog full of paintings I just adore on her little sanitiee.
It seems that the partner I thought I had is not what its all cracked up to be. So I asked him for yarn that needs to be ordered in Peru. He has not even asked then yet . Not happy. I think for now I will stick with the yarn I use because I really can't stand not crocheting. You crocheters and knitters know what I mean. Its like having itchy fingers. They need to move. And this blog needs to move on...Pronto.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see craft activity here. I have setbacks too. My partner means well but she has become to busy to come thru with a partnership. In the end some of us simply must rely on ourselves. It is a whole lot harder wearing all the hats of a successful business but we do what needs done. I am still on track to travel arts and crafts shows starting this summer. My art work is child oriented. Maybe you can send some children's articles with me.
    Dragonfly

    ReplyDelete