Monday, January 9, 2012

LOL I finally got a couple!!





Yeah its the love my life crocheting and yet with 12 hours day it is hard to do even a few things. So today Im so delighted I got 2 items on Etsy!!!! Of course more to come. These are what I put on. Let me know if you see need in improvement for the lay out. So new to this. I had so much fun making them because I used no pattern. One is pouch. I make them all the time. I use them for my body hearing aids but there good for cell phones and iPod too. I always clip my reading glasses to them. of course you know what the second item is. 

4 comments:

  1. I think you need to put some more items up on etsy, I ordered the pouch already.
    Dragonfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Dragonfly....I really wish I could. Work really gets in the way. Im doing smaller things now so I can have more on. In a couple days I will have more pouches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sent you an email but it came back. I'm happy with the pouch size. Are you Interested in crocheting fancy collars for dogs to go on my things my dog needs site? Its not set up yet, I should have time in a few months. dragonflyintheskyy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting. I use to make collars. Actually I made collar covers. They were so cute. I'll make one and see what you think. BBL

    ReplyDelete